Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Day of Harvest

I had the first harvest session this morning. This lasts for about 3 1/2 hours. Will know how many stem cells we got when we go back in the morning. An estimate was 1.4 million. We're hoping for at least that many or more.

The catheter is still a bit uncomfortable, but not really painful today. My main problem today is a headache, probably from the growth factor injections.

3 comments:

  1. Dotty, just want you to know that folks in Rosepine are still praying for you. Hope you have a good harvest this time and those miserable headaches soon go away.
    God bless you and give you strength to go through all the pain.
    I have to read your blog every night before I go to bed. These sites are great.
    Ef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dotty & George, I was writing the Loblolly news letter so thought I would check on you before I finish. I have a cousin on another blog so I can check on both, she is in Houston at MDA she is in her late 70's her family does it and they are so funny, post pictures, I don't know how she keeps such postive attude,, I hope this time this Post goes through,, Hugs Pat lay you are in our prayers,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it did go through,, wanted to add I hope your session today goes well, and you have millions of stem cells,, good luck. this has benn such a long ordeal, I know you are getting tired,,hang in there.. love you ,,

    ReplyDelete