Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Loss Of A Friend

Our friend Gwen from Tennessee lost her battle with cancer last night. She's now at home with the Lord and free from pain. Please pray that God will comfort her family.

2 comments:

  1. I will be remembering Gwen's family, I had been following her Blog some with yours. I am so thankful she was able to return home to Tennessee with her family I know her last days were blessed by being there. She seemed like a lovely person. il

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty, thank you so much for being such a support for Gwen while she was in Little Rock. God did not put you two there together by accident. Our family appreciates your prayers even though you were going through the same treatments as she was, you was always there for her.
    Our prayers will continue for you and I will keep up with your progress.
    May God bless you.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete