We arrived back in LR today around 2pm, moved into the apartment and went to buy some groceries. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30am tomorrow for a PET/CT scan, blood tests and then a bone marrow biopsy (not my favorite thing to do).
Friday I'll see the doctor and probably have a central line placed in my neck in anticipation of chemo in the next few days and then the transplant.
Thanks for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you are back & settled in. Praying tomorrow will be a day filled with an overwhelming peace. "Nothing comes your way that has not first passed through the filter of God's love."
ReplyDeleteper Max Lucado
Love, LE & CE
Dotty mention you at church tonight. We will be praying that you have good results this trip, and that God keeps you wrapped in His loving arms as we know He will.
ReplyDeleteElaine
I am keeping you in my prayers, Dotty.
ReplyDelete"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23