Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long Day and My Sister

First, please pray for my sister Judy as she is having surgery tonight at 8pm. The surgeon is not sure what is wrong, so pray for direction for him.

I'm at the low point, as far as feeling "poorly", in the transplant process. Yesterday I had to have a unit of platelets and today had to have 2 units of blood, plus two infusions of potassium. They tell me these things are all expected. Hopefully, my counts will start to rise tomorrow or the next day which will help with all these problems.

The intestinal problems have improved since I was put on a very bland diet (think white rice!) and some medications.

I continue to be thankful for your caring and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Dotty & George,
    So sorry to hear Judy is having problems & we are praying for your Mom also. Mothers feel so helpless when their kids are sick & she does not feel well herself.
    Hang on and think of the still waters & green pastures and allow God's Peace to flood your soul. The platelets and blood should help perk you up. We are praying for that.
    George, how are you doing? Don't let stress get you. Just an FYI- we got rain today :)1 2/10", a little hail, & wind. Corn blown over again :-(
    LE/CE

    ReplyDelete