Had to be at the hospital at 6:30 this morning for a PET/CT scan. It was sooo cold in that room that they wrapped me in warm blankets before sliding me into the PET tube. I got so comfortable I snoozed a bit. At (:30 I had a lot of blood tests and then a bone marrow biopsy at 11:30. The biopsy was a little painful, but not too bad. We picked up chicken for lunch and then both took long naps.
I think we've finally gotten everything in it's place in the apartment. Tomorrow I see the doctor, have a central line placed in my neck and learn my schedule for the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Dotty,
ReplyDeleteGlad today has passed with the test & pray that tomorrow will be an encouraging visit with the Dr. And these will be encouraging words from Christ. Mark 5:34- And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction."
I'll check back in on Sunday when we return from RVing. :) & :-)