Monday, April 5, 2010

Back In Little Rock, Process Started

We arrived in LR yesterday -- what a day to spend Easter! We moved into the same apartment we'd had before, bought groceries and put everything away.

Had to be at the clinic at 7:30 this morning for bloodwork and a bone marrow biopsy. After the biopsy, for which I had taken some meds, I came back to the apt. and I slept for about 4 hours. Since my white counts were good and high, we went to I-Hop for an early supper -- yummy French toast.

Tomorrow I see the doctor, have a catheter "installed" in my neck and hopefully start the 4 days of chemo.

Thanks for checking in on me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dotty & George,
    Maybe the same apt will make you feel right at home, 2nd home. But the good part you got to see some of the E Tx Spring time with the dogwoods & redbuds, the favorite time of the year for me. My yard is really blooming now, but the work begins. I mowed today and the pollen was really bad, still no rain to settle the green stuff. Glad to hear you got to go to Ihop, French toast for you and what is George's favorite? We like the big omlette.
    Rest well & I hope all goes well tomorrow.
    LE & CE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty, Glad you got to go home for a while. Just remember prayers are going up for you in Rosepine, LA.

    Gwen is wanting to go home for a while so bad, so we are praying for her a break.
    God Bless You
    Ef

    ReplyDelete