Friday, April 30, 2010

Harvest Completed

Today was my last day of harvest. My total for the 4 days was 4.7 Million. Added to the 7.5 million from last month, I now have 12.2 million stem cells.

The collection process this time has been harder on my body. I've had to have blood twice, platelets twice, magnesium twice and potassium once. I'll begin to feel better after a few days.

We were at the center from 7:30am until 6pm today. After collection, a unit of blood and a unit of platelets, I had the catheter removed from my neck. So, I am much more comfortable.

Will have blood tests early Monday, see the doc around noon and hope to go home on Tuesday for a couple weeks.

Thanks for checking in and for the prayers.

HI, CHARLIE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dotty & George,
    Good report & it sounds like you can start sing "Home on the Range" or "Home Sweet Home". Charles says he need help in the garden, he has about wore his helper out. A little dirt under your nail might make you feel stronger. Not much produce yet but promises, hope the promise of rain will come today.
    George you are special made by God so you can handle trials with patience. Charles has great trouble being close to problems. He wants to run from them & show up when the storm ceases. Thank you for being kind & helpful. LE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that you are done & can come home soon. Mom & Dad have missed you guys!!! Take care of yourself...I'm sure it will take your body a while to recover....keep the Faith! I pray all of 'this' will be well worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete