Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Let Me Bite Your Neck"!!

First thing this morning, I had to have a triple catheter put in the juggler vein in my neck. The people in the unit who do this procedure are great. This catheter will be used to infuse the 6 chemo drugs I'll be getting for the next 4 days -- 24 hours a day. Needless to say, I will be glad when Sunday arrives and this part of the treatment is over.

I saw my doctor and she said she is giving me reduced dosages of the drugs because of my small size and medical history of polio. Please pray that this dose will kill the myeloma and stimulate stem cell production. Also, pray that I'll avoid any infections or other complications.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there, Dotty!
    Laurel ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Dotty!

    ReplyDelete