I should be rid of the "little black bag" of chemo by 3pm tomorrow. I'll then start growth factor injections twice a day on Monday. Hopefully, my counts will quickly rise and I can do the next harvest.
Please pray for our friend Gwen here in LR, who is still having major health problems.
Thanks for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Dotty & George,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are on the down side with one day to go, then phase 2. I am praying that you can produce lots of good cells to harvest and home again, then in the waiting mode.
Glad you & George are getting to enjoy some of the beautiful flowers, my yard is in full bloom and just beautiful. I am always so happy to see spring come after a cold winter.
Rom. 15:13 is a word of encouragement for you today. :) & :-)
I am keeping you in my prayers. It is chilly here in New York State this morning--in the 30's, but above freezing. Some actual leaves are visible on the trees which is exciting to see!
ReplyDelete