Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Second Harvest Day

I harvested 1.8 million stem cells yesterday, which was more than the estimate. Today's estimate was 1.2 million.

I had to have platelets, magnesium and potassium today. After we got back to the apartment, I started breaking out in a few hives and took a couple of benadryl. No more broke out. I was probably having a reaction to the platelets.

I'm also having some stomach problems. Who knows what's causing them. Things could be much worse, so I'm thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Evening-well, we know you do unusual things-hives?.Glad the benadryl did the trick and hope you had a good nap.Congrats on 1st count being higher than expected!Now get your tummy settled;and have a peaceful nite.love and hugs, robbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey to both of you,
    Charles has been going back and trying to count all the cells collected and has not come up with a correct count, so tell us how many do you have collected all together? And how many do they hope to collect? Psalm 4:4-5 Meditate,Be still,& Trust. We'll Pray! :) / :-)

    ReplyDelete