Although my white counts are rising, I learned today that I will need the high powered drug Mozobil for stem cell collection. This has to be approved by my insurance company. They approved it when I was here for collection in March, so we hope they will do so again. However, this is a worry.
I was able to stop all antibiotics today.
Thanks for checking in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots of prayers that they approve your Mozobil. Glad to hear your mouth sores are healing and you are off the antibiotics. Sending hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteHi Dotty,
ReplyDeleteSheesh! So many details to attend to, over and above receiving and tolerating the treatment! I have faith that you will again get your needed approval. Can't imagine why they wouldn't if they approved it before. Try not to worry too much. Stress is not good for you. Glad you are feeling better and your counts are rising. Very good signs!
Sending love and prayers your way! Sandy