After a year long battle with a number of cancers starting with lung cancer from 40 years of smoking, my younger brother Chuck went to be with the Lord yesterday. We will all miss him so much.
Dear Dotty and family, I send my love and regrets on the loss of your brother, Chuck. May the Good Lord comfort and keep you close during this time of sorrow.
Dotty, My Friend, How sad to hear about your brother. My prayers to all your family mourning this loss. Although they say we never get more than we can handle, sometimes it takes a lot of faith and just plain guts to handle it. You've always had both. Hugs--Rita
Oh Dotty, What words can I say to comfort you- I was shocked to see this since the last time we talked, he had a clean bill of health.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. He was so strong and passed that strength to others.
LIFE!!! Without 'the' knowing there is a better place- keeping that faith.. something I believe and know in every cell of me.
I wish I could comfort you.
Love to you and your family..
shanti
Dear Dotty and family,
ReplyDeleteI send my love and regrets on the loss of your brother, Chuck. May the Good Lord comfort and keep you close during this time of sorrow.
Thinking of you,
Laurel ~
Dotty, My Friend,
ReplyDeleteHow sad to hear about your brother. My prayers to all your family mourning this loss. Although they say we never get more than we can handle, sometimes it takes a lot of faith and just plain guts to handle it. You've always had both.
Hugs--Rita
I'm so sorry Dotty. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Cyber Hugs!! Lilly
ReplyDelete