Friday, March 26, 2010

"I" Can Do It

Boy, do you remember when your small children said "I can do it" and it resulted in a mess? Well, I had to go to town Wed. for bloodwork at the local cancer center. George wanted to take me, but I told him that "I could do it", as he needed to catch up on some things at work. Sooo, I took myself to the CC, Target and Kolh's.

Each time I would have to get my electric scooter from the back of the Jeep. That's not a problem, as it has a little hoist that does all the work. However, I have to reach up and pull the back hatch on my Jeep down. After not having done that in 5 weeks, the muscles in my back revolted. I've been on pain meds and muscle relaxers since. It's a tiny bit better this morning, but I can tell it's going to be another day in the recliner for me.

2 comments:

  1. Dotty, I'm still praying for you and thinking of you often. As the old saying goes, "life is what happens when you're making other plans" but your strength and faith, along with those of us who care for you, will help those other plans come to fruition.
    Love and hugs--Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dotty, My prayers and love are with you...what Rita said above is so true...
    you have great faith..stay strong..
    love
    shanti

    ReplyDelete