Monday, March 22, 2010

Starting Over

Afraid I didn't get the news I wanted this morning when I saw the doctor, although I was really expecting what she said. We will be going home tomorrow 2 weeks and then come back 4/4 for more chemo and another try at stem cell harvest. I only have enough right now for one transplant, and it's important to have enough for another transplant at a later time if needed.

Needless to say we're very disappointed, as it looks like we'll be living in Little Rock from April 4th until sometime in June, with maybe a week back home sometime in May.

Would appreciate prayers for strength & health to go through all this again.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Dotty, So sorry that you didn't get better news. I'm sure after a nice rest your stem cells will be much more prolific and much more cooperative. Good things don't come easy sometimes....Boy is that an understatement!! Wishing you a restful sojourn at home before you tackle it again. Your perseverance will pay off.
    My prayers are with you. Take care--Sandy

    ReplyDelete