Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not much new today. Counts are about the same as yesterday. Hope to see some improvement tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Please know that there are many prayers being offered and lots of thoughts are with you.Try to rest as much as you can and be comforted in that right now. Hopefully there will be better news with counts by tomorrow,and harvest is increasing..
    too.....Love to you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dotty, You certainly are practicing the virtue of patience! You must be disappointed that it is taking so long for your counts to rise. Hang in there! Hopefully tomorrow will bring better results. Rest and be well. I'm praying for you every day. Take care!--Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie: I am a new follower. I also am taking treatments for cancer, though not stem cell. We have a mutual friend, Laurel C. Romans 12:12 is my current favorite scripture "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Also, Psalm 91:1 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." I believe the secret place is being in communion with Him and His shadow is a place of protection and comfort. May the Lord bless you with that comfort and peace that comes only from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I wish I had been told to pull my hair out, rather than cut it. My scalp itches quite a lot, though I think it is from being dry.

    ReplyDelete