Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plan Still On

As of this minute tomorrow's plan is to place the catheter in my neck and give me the high powered injection to cause more stem cells to grow. If all goes well, they should be able to start the harvest on Tuesday.

Please pray for my brother Chuck who has very serious health problems.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the plan is still on. I'll be hoping and praying for success for both you and Chuck. Sending good vibes and best wishes you way. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 32:8-I will instruct you and teach you in the way you would go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Dotty, I have prayed for your Doctors to be instructed in what to do concerning your treatment, so-o-o Now I am believing God will finish by watching over you. Now rest in His care and let your mind be at peace. We will be cheering you on to the finish line. Remember we are going for the Gold. The best. Love, LE & CE

    ReplyDelete