skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MM: Adventures in Faith
Monday, March 8, 2010
Not Today
Although my blood counts are nearing normal levels, tests show that I'm not yet ready for the stem cell harvest. They will be doing this test each morning. Hopefully, tomorrow's results will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(92)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(28)
▼
March
(21)
"I" Can Do It
Home
Starting Over
Finished with harvest
3rd Day of Harvest
Second Day Of Harvest
Harvest at Last
Plan in Motion
Plan Still On
If I Had Hair, I'd Be Pulling It Out
Better Results & A Serendipity
Not much new today. Counts are about the same as...
Well, I was hoping that when I went to the center...
Not Today
Pulling My Hair Out!
Beautiful Day
Counts On The Rise!
Transfusions and Maybe Turning A Corner
Still Waiting
House Arrest
Low Counts Are Here
►
February
(14)
About Me
Dotty
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment