skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MM: Adventures in Faith
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Home
We arrived back home in Longview around 2 this afternoon. Other than being very tired, I feel okay.
Anyone want to come over and unpack all this "stuff" that came home with us?
2 comments:
Anonymous
March 24, 2010 at 4:39 PM
OK, I'll be there for the unpacking about 4/4 ;-)
love, Mary
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Dotty
March 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Awww, Mary! You're a "hoot"!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(92)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(28)
▼
March
(21)
"I" Can Do It
Home
Starting Over
Finished with harvest
3rd Day of Harvest
Second Day Of Harvest
Harvest at Last
Plan in Motion
Plan Still On
If I Had Hair, I'd Be Pulling It Out
Better Results & A Serendipity
Not much new today. Counts are about the same as...
Well, I was hoping that when I went to the center...
Not Today
Pulling My Hair Out!
Beautiful Day
Counts On The Rise!
Transfusions and Maybe Turning A Corner
Still Waiting
House Arrest
Low Counts Are Here
►
February
(14)
About Me
Dotty
View my complete profile
OK, I'll be there for the unpacking about 4/4 ;-)
ReplyDeletelove, Mary
Awww, Mary! You're a "hoot"!
ReplyDelete