Tuesday, March 2, 2010

House Arrest

That's what I've been under for several days -- house arrest! Except for going to the infusion center at MIRT, I'm to stay in the apartment. We even called the apartment office and told them we did not want the apartment cleaned this week, as we don't want anyone else inside. We're doing our own cleaning.

When we do go to the center, I wear the mask and we try to sit as far from other people as possible in the waiting room.

My white count from yesterday's results was non-existent. I'm hoping tomorrow morning when we get the results from today's tests, we'll see a turn around and things moving up.

I do appreciate the comments some of you are leaving on my blog. They are always a boost!

5 comments:

  1. Goodness! I hope those white counts rise soon! Have the docs said if there is anything else they can do to help it along? So sorry you are confined right now, but it is safer that way. Just think how much you will enjoy the freedom and fresh air when you are granted "parole" from your house arrest. Thinking of you daily!-- Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    It's not so bad. It's making me work on the research feature on my website, which I have been neglecting.
    :)Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. House arrest..hun...well have you counted the title in the floor, and the squares in the ceiling or what...This I know must be very tuff...don't worry I just know those counts will be comin back up soon.These times are the little sand paper in life that polish us to a brillant glow.I'm praying for good news tomorrow, and just remembering the harvest is coming soon...and its going to be good.....thinking and praying for you daily......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleigh and Grace would probably wonder is that is like "Sitting in Time Out"...Hope that you can sit on your patio on sunny days! Robbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI you two,,I hope you can enjoy the sunshine from insde, we hope to see it for a few days, we are so tired af the fain, did you bring any of you games with you , we have some new rules for jokers & marbels, it is a litte different & maybe a little faster, I see you work on your jewelry. have you had a chance to go see Bill Clinton library, I hope to when we are back up there sometime, just to see it stick out over river. it seem George is taking good care of you, I have sent you the newsletter there for you, you see my big snowball, I made it for my daughterin FL. it is a Texas snowball,,Hang in there I know you are getting tired, praying for a speddy recover,,we enjoy your up dates, this was a good idea,,Pat Lay

    ReplyDelete