This morning the catheter was implanted in my neck. They just used a local anesthetic to place it. Afterward, I thought no big deal. Then the anesthetic begin to wear off. It is a bit painful, so have been taking pain meds for it.
I received the first injection of Mozobil late this afternoon. When we arrived at the center, the orders for it weren't in my file. It took a nurse 1 1/2 hours to finally get the orders so I could have the shot.
So, if counts are good in the morning, I'll start the stem cell harvest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dotty, Sounds good except for the pain from the
ReplyDeletecathether, but maybe you are making the last stretch of the gold metal race. It is slmost time to began our praise time. Psalm 47:1 O Clap your Hands, all people; Shot to God with the Voice of Joy. v2-9 is great to read also. But just know that God is still in control & think on the good things. Hope you have a good encouranging day tomorrow.
I have one more day of jury duty, decision time started at 5pm today. LE
Dear Dotty,
ReplyDeleteI don't often write comments but I think of you every day. -- Thought you might enjoy reading my friend, Linda Gail's treatment and journey blog.
http://lindamccollum.blogspot.com/ -- I've added you to my prayer list long ago.
Love,
Laurel at Eclectica
Keeping my fingers crossed that your harvest will begin as planned. Hope the pain is better today.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sandy