It has been a long 4 days of harvest. However, I ended up with 7.5 million stem cells. The doctor in the collection center told us that is a good number for a "hard collector". Now, I've collected Depression Glass, vintage jewelry, etc. for years. George has often called me a compulsive collector. But, now I've learned I'm a "hard collector"!
I'll see the doctor on Monday and we hope to be back in Longview Tuesday.
Our daughter told us the "lawn fairies" had appeared yesterday and now the lawn doesn't look like a local cow pasture. Thanks so much to Bill, Buddy and Sharon. Love you guys!
Please keep my brother in your prayers as he fights a very serious cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You need to tell George that is not being a "compulsive" collector on the pretty things, just being a "lady"...Looks as tho your numbers went up a good bit from Thursday!good news. we started to bring in a herd of goats, but since we had none on hand, just went for the usual lawn care! love, hugs, rainbows, robbi/bill
ReplyDeleteHi Dotty, Proud of you girl, you did much better toward the finish line. Hope you get an encouraging report from the doctor Monday. I know you will be happy to return to the Woods, where Grace says you live.
ReplyDeleteWe made a flying trip to Dallas yesterday and returned today. I had to deliver 2 b-day cakes to Great Nephew & Niece. We had a good visit with Randy but it was so cold this morning that we could not do much running around. For some reason Spring came today and Winter refused to leave, very cold here.
I Chronicles 16:25 Great is the Lord & most worthy of praise! :) & :-)
It sounds like you had a successful finish to your harvesting of stem cells. Congratulations on your harvest. Hard collector! Now if he had said hard core jewelry collector...
ReplyDeleteThe lawn fairies need to show up here. The deer don't seem to mind and keep grazing on everything in sight.
This is our last day of good weather and I hope to finish cleaning out the mess my husband has left in the car. I started yesterday. So far: one bag of garbage; two boxes of books; four boxes of cereal; two jars of marinara sauce; five rolls of paper towels; one blanket; and old mail. There is still the back part of the wagon! After it is cleared out we are going to the car wash. Now that he had the first cataract operation and can see it is a whole new world for him. He can't wait until he has the other eye done.
Lots of prayers and mental hugs, Dotty!
Kathy
Congrats on completing your harvest! Your patience and perseverance has paid off. Try to relax and get some rest now. Hope your Monday
ReplyDeletedr. appointment goes well and you get the all clear to head home. Wishing you well. We're in count down and wait mode for Rachel's new little sister--Hopefully sometime next week. I'll keep you posted!
Take care! Sandy
Dottie, You are a good and persistent collector! Hope you are relaxing today.
ReplyDelete