Results from yesterday's and today's tests show my white counts are still at the bottom. Hopefully, tomorrow will bring better news.
Side effects of the growth factor injections I'm receiving can be headaches and all over bone pain. This hit me yesterday and has continued. The nurse said that is an indication that the drug is working. Perhaps tomorrow we'll see some results of that "work" with improved counts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you feel better soon! Get lots of rest and be well!
ReplyDeleteHey Dotty, It was great to talk to you today. We met Randy and have returned. Just wanted to send a word to encourage you- found in 1Peter5:7
ReplyDelete"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." The waiting process has got to be so hard for you. I am one of those "Fix it people" like you and it is very hard to wait things out. But I am cheering for you, hang in there and practice 1Peter 5:7. Love, LE