You should have seen us packing the Jeep this morning. It was like putting a three dimensional puzzle together!
We got to Little Rock around 3 this afternoon and moved everything into the apartment, which is nice and has plenty of room.
Have to have blood tests in the morning and then go to the grocery store. Will see the doctor on Friday, so will know about a treatment schedule then.
Time to watch the olympics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had blue skies and sunshine in Texas today,so I knew your trip was good. As I stood on my back porch tonight and looked up at all the stars it makes you remember what a powerful God we serve.I pray you will feel him ever so close to you at this time, and see his powerful movement in every aspect of your life and ever corner you turn. I am also praying he will send the right care persons
ReplyDelete"angels" to be with you.....so watch close... cause they will be there....
and just smile when you see them....
Thanks for your encouragement, Connie!
ReplyDeleteMom shared your blog address with me. I wish you the best of luck & will be praying for you daily! I am glad the apartment is roomy enough for you and nice. Have a good morning tomorrow.
ReplyDelete