By this time tomorrow, I'll be finished with the chemo treatments. I'll leave this little black bag with the gals at the infusion center!
I really can't complain too much, as aside from a little nausea and some swelling in my legs, I've not had any bad side effects. However, I do think I'm losing more hair.
The nurse told me that the effects of the chemo on my blood counts will be their worst about next Sunday.
Thanks for the comments, the cards and the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dotty, Happy the ill effects have not been so bad, as for the hair, it will grow back. Don't worry about anything that is replaceable. My prayer for you today is found in Psalm 119:153-154,159 Lord, "Look upon Dotty's affliction and rescue her, for she does not forget Your law. Plead her cause and redeem her; revive her according to Your word. Consider how she loves Your precepts; revive her according to your lovingkindness."
ReplyDeleteIt did snow today but has stopped not, but forcast says 2-4" Charles says Hey & keep up the good fight. We are rooting for you. :) :-) LE
Hey...hang in there,you have come a long way already and have done really good.I can't know what you are feeling but I do know my God shall supply ALL your needs,and he knows what you are feeling and what you need at this time.Be strong and hand that "little black bag" over tomorrow with a big smile !....Love and prayers are with you.....
ReplyDelete