When my white counts showed a big increase from the tests on Friday, I thought that meant they were on the way up. Surprise, surprise! Results from yesterday showed the white counts and platelets had dropped big time! The nurse told me the the up spike in white counts is normal and then the big drop happens. Sooo, I've got to be very careful not to catch anything until the counts rise again.
We had noticed an interesting little paved, winding road near our apartment and decided to follow it this morning. It wound through a small neighborhood and then to a beautiful park with lots of play equipment, trails and pavilions. Little Rock seems to have many such areas.
We're back in the apartment for the day. To my jewelry buddies -- I plan to work on RCJ today -- long overdue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dotty,i am keeping with you !! Charlie
ReplyDelete