My insurance company over-nighted the neupogen injections to me so I was able to give myself my afternoon injection. George loves this, as we don't have to run back to the clinic every afternoon.
I'd had a bit of nausea late yesterday and mentioned it to my nurse today. She prescribed some medicine, which I took at lunch today, as feeling the nausea again. Well, it was a lot stronger than I thought. After lunch, I could hardly hold up my head, so lay down for a nap. I slept 4 HOURS!! Next time I think I'll take half a tab let!
Thankfully, we didn't get any snow last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Dotty, Sleep is very healing, so I hope that helped you feel better. I'm praying that you have an easy time with side effects from all the meds. Hope you don't have to keep "shooting" yourself for too long! It will all be worth it when you reach the goal line. Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Hope the nausea passes soon.Rain and cold here today,I know spring is out there somewhere I'm still looking....
ReplyDeleteGlad you are not haven't to go to the clinic so often, just try to curl up with a good book,and make George give you a back rub. Thinking and praying for you,and for your friend..too
Dotty,
ReplyDeleteI send love and prayers. You might like to follow my friend Linda Gail as she goes through chemo, too.
http://lindamccollum.blogspot.com/
A large network is often a helpful network.
You hang in there and feel better soonest!
Sending my prayers,
Laurel ~
Hi Dotty,
ReplyDeleteYou probably need the rest today just to refresh yourself. His word says--"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him." PSalm 62:5
His Rest empowers us and arms us with Power. Hope you have a restful night. LE
Dotty,
ReplyDeleteMy wife Carla is being treated by the Myeloma Institue as well. She had her first stem cell transplant 9 days ago.
I wanted you to know about the Little Rock Church's Home Away from Home program. They have 13 apartments in Northwest Hills. A one bedroom apartment rents for $800 and a two bedroom rents fro $925. There is no cleaning service but the apartments are OK and more reasonable than others we found in Little Rock.
My wife's blog is at:
http://carlasmyeloma.blogspot.com
Perhaps we will cross paths sometime while at MIRT. I think you mentioned the Infusion Center. Carla's blood tests are done in 7C.
Ernie Ferguson