Tests this morning showed that my white counts are definitely on the rise, which is great! The APN who is following me said at this rate they will probably "install" a central line in my neck on Monday and start the harvest Monday afternoon or Tuesday. Time to get this show on the road!
Since my hemoglobin was still low this morning, I received a unit of blood. This is a first for me. As it went into my vein, I wondered about the person who donated it.
Thanks so much for all the prayers. Please continue to pray for no infections and a really good stem cell harvest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy and relieved your white counts are going up. Installing a central line - sounds like you're hooking up to the Matrix lol. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteGood...Good News.....Praise the Lord
ReplyDeleteRest...and relax a bit...Thinking and praying for you daily...
So happy to hear your good news and that the stem cell draw is close in sight. Praise God! Prayerfully you will be one of those that will get 52 million the first draw. Will continue to pray for a good harvest and no infections. Tell my friend hello and I will be praying for him too.
ReplyDeleteElaine
Sounds as tho you made that upward move - and so relieved for you.Hope today brings renewed energy and you can make it to the park.get that Vit D!my love and prayers...robbi
ReplyDeleteStay strong! Happy to hear those white counts are back up...
ReplyDeleteMany prayers and good wishes coming your way for a successful harvest and all things.
Hi Dotty, The Lord, a Provider & Deliverer. Read Psalm 34:1-7 We join in to praise the Lord for your upward turn. He is in the process of bringing v7 pass. (Rescue)
ReplyDeleteWe are off to the 30th anniversary for Phil & Mel, wish you & George were here & could join us.
Enjoy your day! Hope it is sunshining there.
LE
Hi Dotty, You've turned the corner...I'm so pleased your white counts are on the way up finally! I've had a couple transfusions myself, and have a new appreciation for the wonderful people who donate blood. We're enjoying some nice sunshine here today. I hope you have some nice weather to enjoy also. Have a restful weekend so you are strong and ready for the harvest. Sending prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteSandy