Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Harvest at Last

I had my first harvest of stem cells this morning -- 2.5 million. That is half what we were hoping for. I'm sure I'll have to be harvesting for the next 3 days. Please pray that I can get at least 10 million total, if not more.

My brother Chuck was hospitalized today. Would appreciate prayer for correct diagnosis and an effective treatment.

Thanks for the prayers and support.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! You'll make the 10 million and then some. All the best to you and Chuck too!--Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dotty, This is finally the beginning of the hoped for day. Tomorrow will be even better.
    We finally finished the trial today, a long 7 days. We were finally able to make a decision at 5:30p and we had started at 9am without a lunch break. I'll have to tell you about this big deal.
    Rest in Peace tonight claiming Ps 46:10. LE & CE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news Dotty. So happy for you. We will be praying for good harvest days.

    Will also keep your brother in my prayers.

    God bless both of you.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete